By using the Service in any way, you must be at least 18 years old and you agree to comply with the TOU. If you do not agree to the TOU, please immediately cease using the Service.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
FindMyRoof.com provides an online platform for "Do-It-Yourself" real estate classified ad listing service (referred to hereafter as "the Service"), and other online resources. By using the Service in any way, you agree to comply with the TOU. Should you object to any term or condition thereto or become dissatisfied with the Service in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Service. FindMyRoof.com has the right, but is not obligated to strictly enforce the TOU through self-help, community moderation, active investigation, litigation and prosecution.
FindMyRoof.com is not a real estate agency or company and does not involved in the listing or selling of real estate. FindMyRoof.com does not represent buyers or sellers, renters or landlords and does not receive compensation or commission from the transaction of sale and rental of property through the Service. FindMyRoof.com is solely a provider of internet web services and/or internet ad placement service.
UNDERSTANDING THE BASICS
You understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for each individual item ("Item") of Content that you post, email or otherwise make available through the Service. You understand that FindMyRoof.com does not control, pre-screen and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You acknowledge that FindMyRoof.com does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that FindMyRoof.com shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available through the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the TOU or for any other reason.
PUBLIC RECORDS ON THE INTERNET
By placing ad on FindMyRoof.com, certain information that you provide such as property information and personal information will become public records on the Internet. FindMyRoof will not be responsible for the consequences of the electronic public records, including but not limited to identity theft, destruction of reputations, personal safety risks and secondary uses of information. More information about public information on the Internet can be found here.
Furthermore, you agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will FindMyRoof.com be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available through the Service.
LINKING TO THIRD PARTY
You agree that your postings may be "crawled" and/or "indexed" by search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and others. You agree to have the Content that you posted be made available to the public through FindMyRoof.com and you will bear all the risks consequentially.
PRIVACY AND INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
In keeping with the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1988 as amended, FindMyRoof.com will not knowingly promote anything that makes any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, familial status, or disability, or an intention to make such preference, limitation or discrimination.You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, or invasive of someone's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that violates the Fair Housing Act by stating, in any notice or ad for the sale or rental of any dwelling, a discriminatory preference based on race color, national origin, religion sex, familial status or handicap (or violates any state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics);
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- post the same property repeatedly in the same category to draw hits;
- that employs misleading email addresses, or gorged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- that is false, misleading or constitutes "bait and switch";
- that harasses anyone;
- that consists of spamming, and/or phishing activities;
It is unlawful "To make, print, or publish, or cause to be made, printed, or published any notice, statement, or advertisement, with respect to the sale or rental of a dwelling that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or an intention to make any such preference, limitation, or discrimination". Local statutes often extend anti-discrimination law to additional protected classes (e.g. sexual orientation). Violation(s) may be subject to legal consequences. Learn more about Fair Housing Act. Official site for Fair Housing Act.
Please report housing discrimination to HUD 1-800-669-9777.
If you suspect that an ad posting is unlawful in any way, please immediately "REPORT IT" on the ad page, so that we can promptly review and/or investigate and remove it from our website.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your Content and/or your personal information has been used in a way that constitutes identity theft, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify us at:
Please provide us the following information to help us look into the claim:
- The ad on FindMyRoof.com that you claim is infringing, with enough details such as (1) the ad number; (2) the location; (3) the link to the ad page, so that we may locate it on the website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) your information is accurate and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Upon completion of our review, we will remove the infringing posting(s) promptly.
NO SPAM POLICY
Spam posting, in any of its forms, will not be tolerated and users who violate the TOU will be banned from using the Service. See our current anti-spam policy.
COPYRIGHT AND SITE ACCESS
All content on this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images or software is the property of FindMyRoof LLC or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
We do allow robots and crawlers access from certain search engines. However you may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on this site for your non-personal (including commercial) use. If you are interested in such access, please email us.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT SUBMISSION
You agree to comply with the current specifications provided by FindMyRoof to enable proper delivery and display of your Content.
FindMyRoof claims no ownership or control over any Content submitted by agents or third party publishers. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any Content you submit, post or display on FindMyRoof.com and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on FindMyRoof.com which are intended to be available to the general public, you grant FindMyRoof a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, and otherwise use, with or without attribution such Content on FindMyRoof.com services solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting the Service. This license terminates when such Content is deleted from the website to which you originally submitted. FindMyRoof reserves the right to syndicate Content submitted, posted by you on FindMyRoof.com and use that Content in connection with any of the services offered by FindMyRoof. You represent and warrant that you hold all necessary rights (including without limitation any copyright, trademark, patent, publicity or other rights) in the Content.
By submitting Content to FindMyRoof.com, you authorize FindMyRoof to use your trademarks, service marks, trade names, proprietary logos, domain names and any other source or business identifiers in connection with FindMyRoof.com's authorized distribution of the Content.
FindMyRoof reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that FindMyRoof shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
LIMITATION OF SERVICE
FindMyRoof does not guarantee the Service, and has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store the Content of an ad. You acknowledge that FindMyRoof may establish limits concerning use of the Service, including the number of days that Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the service, and the frequency with which you may access the service.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE
You agree that FindMyRoof, in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if FindMyRoof believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms. Further, you agree that FindMyRoof shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after said termination.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
1. YOUR USE OF FINDMYROOF.COM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE FINDMYROOF SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. FINDMYROOF EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2. FINDMYROOF MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF FINDMYROOF.COM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
3. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT FINDMYROOF SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF FINDMYROOF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
You agree to indemnify and hold FindMyRoof, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your violation of the TOU, your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, or your violation of any rights of another.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes. You can find the most recent version of these Terms at:
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS.